CSTA has released its 2019-2020 Annual Report, highlighting continued organization growth and new initiatives.
CSTA has released its 2019-2020 Annual Report, highlighting continued organization growth and new initiatives. Thanks to the support of our partners – Microsoft, Google and ACM, CSTA’s Board of Directors, staff, and our members, we’ve been able to continue to support our community of computer science teachers.
A few highlights include:
- Launching the CSTA Equity Fellowship Program
- Pivoting CSTA 2020 to a Virtual Conference, providing professional development for over 2,900 attendees
- Expanding CSTA+ membership and realizing continued membership growth
- Publishing the Standards for CS Educators
- Supporting 92 chapters through staffing, grants, and resources
Thanks to the entire CSTA community for your continued support! We couldn’t do this without you!