Join the CSTA Team
The Computer Science Teachers Association (CSTA) is a membership organization that supports and promotes the teaching of computer science, providing opportunities for K–12 teachers and their students to better understand computer science and to more successfully prepare themselves to teach and learn.
We do not currently have any open positions. If you’d like to share your resume with us to consider for future roles, please email email@example.com.
CSTA offers a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible, engaging working environment with a great team
- Paid time off: three weeks vacation annually, ten days sick leave, ten holidays, one-week office closure for summer break, and one-week office closure at the end of December
- Flexible schedules with independent work day Fridays
- Up to six weeks paid parental leave
- Medical, dental and vision premiums paid at 100% for FT positions and subsidized dependent premiums
- Technology and work from home subsidy consistent with our bring-your-own-device environment
- Option to participate in retirement savings plan with generous employer match
CSTA requires the following:
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and be capable of passing a pre-employment background check
- Some travel required
No relocation packages are available.