Thank you for your interest in contributing to CSTA’s Voice! CSTA is looking for content for publication that reflects the interests, needs, and talents of the CSTA membership.
Continue reading on for our submission guidelines. Reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Your post must be original and must never have been published previously.
- The recommended length is 500 to 1,500 words.
- Attribute any quoted/paraphrased information with the links to sources.
- Use your teacher voice! You’re sharing your experience with your peers!
- Please check your spelling and grammar.
- Including an image is encouraged, but optional; if you choose to include one, it should be attributed, at least 400×400 pixels in a .png or .jpeg format, and you should have permission to publish the photo publicly. Please complete this form if you include an image.
- Please include a 1-2 line bio of 50-75 words that will be included at the end of the post; if you’d like to include a headshot, it should be at least 200×200 pixels in a .png or .jpg format.
Email your blog post to firstname.lastname@example.org with “CSTA Voice Submission” in the subject line. Please include the post in the body of the email or attached as a .doc. All submissions will be reviewed within one month. If we choose not to publish your submission, you will receive a response explaining the reason. If we publish your submission, CSTA has full rights to the content including, but not limited to edit, mix, duplicate, use or re-use it in whole or in part as it so chooses.